The First 24 Hours...
- Do not get your new lashes wet. This will allow the glue to dry thoroughly.
- Avoid hot steam from a shower or sauna.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes excessively.
- Do not wear eye makeup (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow…) or use an eyelash curler.
After 24 Hours...
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, lotions or makeup removers as these products will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent.
- Do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as the ingredients in these types of mascaras will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent.
- Avoid the use of a mechanical eyelash curler as they will damage and break both your natural lash and your extensions.
- DO schedule a touch up appointment every 2-4 weeks to refill any gaps caused by replenished natural lashes.